Sunday, November 27, 2016

how to get my village back clash of clans





how to get my village back clash of clans




Do you have linked your clash of clans village to your account to back it up? many player are not are of losing all off the clash of clans data including their own. This episode is an updated version to my last "how to" video which explains how to recover your lost village. how to get back your clash of clans. How to make my clash of clans back.. the village name jr cool level 35 my town hall level 5 and already go to level 6 and i already in the clan, the clan name is tombatu..




How to get the lost Clash of Clans village back | CoCLand

How to get the lost clash of clans village back | cocland


So back then i use to play this game without gamecenter and i was doing pretty good. until i started getting connection errors. the connection errors were so bad that. Clash of clans wiki install back my clash of clan, facebook and the possibility of recovering your village through it. my conjecture is that they do not. I had a village in clash of clans when i opened clash of clans in my friends laptop i signed in i got a new village but when i opened and.




0 comments to “how to get my village back clash of clans”

Post a Comment

 

Get Her or Him Back Copyright © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger