Saturday, November 5, 2016

will god help me get my wife back





will god help me get my wife back




O lord jesus,please help me get my wife back,its been nearly 2 months since she has left me,please restore the faith in me "this prayer is to help us sell our home.". Prayer request - i want my wife back. help me god by: laramie my wife left oct.6 2011 i hope god will bring her back soon i love her an miss her please pray for. Bring my wife back by: anonymous my beautiful wife has just took her ring off and stepped back from me. it's only been 3 weeks but only god knows thru the praying and.




help me please

Help me please


Prayer please to get my wife back to me soon. by jitendra (india) god please help me as i know she was hurt in the past, i know i hurt her. A prayer for marriage restoration, help my marriage, please god, help me find my way back to my wife!! i need her strength her will to move on.. Dear god help me get my wife back,i love her and can't live without her.god my father i know you can bring us back o god please help me restore my.




0 comments to “will god help me get my wife back”

Post a Comment

 

Get Her or Him Back Copyright © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger